The Toughest Sprint in Florida - Are You Tough Enough?
- The RHT photos are now available for viewing and purchase.
Go to the www.EnduranceImaging.com website, click on the RHT logo and then enter your name or bib #.
- 2013 Race Participants
- Registration for 2013 Red Hills Triathlon is now closed. Thank you for your interest.
Once you've done one flat beachfront race you've done them all. Are you ready for a change in scenery, something besides sand? How about a little change in elevation? Are you ready for the test? Join us the Red Hills Triathlon in Tallahassee, Florida. Known locally as Revenge of the Red Hills, the course starts off with a 1/3 mile swim in the chilly spring fed Lake Hall. Then the 16 mile attack on the Red Hills begins, traveling up and over some of Tallahassee's most challenging hills. A short distance into the run you will leave pavement and hit the trails for a 3.1 mile push for the finish. When you complete this event you will soon realize why this is the Toughest Sprint in Florida.
- There will be no refunds.
- Entry fees cannot be transferred to another individual.
- The Red Hills Triathlon, Inc. reserves the right to cancel the race or start at a later time. This would only be done for inclement weather, emergencies, or natural disasters. In the event of a cancellation there will be no refunds of entry fees. In the event of a cancellation for any other reason there will be no refund of entry fees.
"Don't want to buy a wetsuit? Rent one. Click here for more info!"